Investor ServicesWith long experience collecting and reporting detailed information on investments, our transfer agency and fund reporting services are well-placed to support managers faced with these investor demands.
Investor services and transfer agency support for asset managers with simple to multi-domiciled funds
Fund investors with a varied mix of investments and complex structures in their portfolios, especially those with substantial exposure to alternatives, have robust governance responsibilities, investment limits and reporting obligations.
Asset managers are similarly obliged to provide investors with diversification and risk metrics and portfolio company operating costs – fees charged and incentives paid.
Extensive investor services and transfer agent support
With increasingly complex investment fund structures and growing regulatory and tax obligations, the administrative demands and responsibilities that come with investor record-keeping and reporting continue to intensify.
RKG Klozer trust Ltd offers asset managers end-to-end investor and registration services across multiple jurisdictions. Our investor services and transfer agent role enhances investor servicing and communications, reduces operational risk, provides detailed data and analytics and improves operational efficiencies.
- cash management for all balances held at the investor level, including controls, audits and reporting on all cash activities
- general ledger management for all investments made including P&L and balance sheet reporting and capturing and reporting on transactions data
- ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory limits and parameters to which the fund is subject
- preparation of notices for capital calls and distributions
- collaboration with external and internal auditors and AML/KYC compliance
- consolidation of all transfer agent requirements with one global investor services provider
We are dedicated to serving the interests of asset managers and their investors throughout the fund lifecycle.
Deploy RKG Klozer Trust Ltd’s full-service offering and lay firm foundations for your fund.
- Start with the essential building blocks: administration, accounting, depositary, transfer agency and trustee services.
- Continue with robust governance and reporting that stems from our mastery of regulatory detail in over 80 jurisdictions.
- Enjoy a seamless global service, coordinated through a single contact, based near your operational teams in any of the major fund jurisdictions.
- Rely on specialists who understand the spectrum of investment funds – mezzanine, debt fund and fund of funds among them – plus pooling vehicles covering real assets and commodities, REITs, private equity and real estate and infrastructure.
- Work with a team that enjoys excellent relationships with leading independent law firms and tax consultants, collaborating efficiently and facilitating first-class advice worldwide.
- Access our services 24 hours a day, regardless of where you are based.
We make a complex world simple
RKG Klozer Trust Ltd is the leading provider of administrative support services for international business expansion – organically or through M&A – and investment funds.
With close-knit teams of some 7,800 in-house experts – on the ground in over 80 locations – we are the only company worldwide to provide the combination of fiduciary, company secretarial, accounting and tax and HR and payroll services essential to the success of businesses investing, operating and expanding across multiple jurisdictions.
We know how to unlock access to some of the world’s most attractive markets – no matter how complex – swiftly, safely and efficiently.
That’s why over 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100 and almost half of the top 300 private equity firms use us.