Corporate Secretarial ServicesRKG Klozer Trust Ltd is helping companies to become and remain compliant with local and global requirements in more than 80 jurisdictions globally. Our experienced company secretaries, lawyers and paralegals are based around the world and have unrivalled local knowledge to help your business adhere to local regulations.
We offer a global solution for local compliance
Multinational companies are facing an ever-growing number of new regulations and are required to meet their obligations in each jurisdiction, while maintaining a global overview of their company’s compliance situation.
From set-up to liquidation, our professionals take care of recurring filings, routine corporate changes and retrieval of corporate documents from official registries, such as certificates of good standing.
Single service provider with local support
RKG Klozer Trust Ltd is an independent business and can standardise processes and reporting for your entities’ compliance activities, while providing you with local expertise and support. We can act as your partner to help coordinate with other local service providers.
Through a global reporting infrastructure, we give businesses back their cost control and provide them with global visibility of the good standing of their corporate entities.
A range of corporate secretarial services
- Directorship and officer services – our directors and officers use their many years of local experience in corporate governance and operational excellence to support the boards of our clients’ business entities.
- International Entity Management – we help your company to remain compliant across multiple jurisdictions through a single point of coordination and a dedicated service delivery manager.
- International entity health check – a comprehensive corporate compliance status report matching and reviewing an entity’s information from local public records, local statutory records and internal corporate databases.
- Transactional services – our professionals can assist you with time consuming local changes registrations, such as name or director changes, or other services.
- International document retrieval services – we offer fast and reliable delivery of corporate documents from public registries in over 80 countries.
- Registered and Process Agent -we assist international clients who have entered into legal agreements governed by a law foreign to their home country and don’t have the necessary registered address to accept locally-served legal documents.
- Registered offices – establish a registered office to be the official address of your incorporated company, association or other legal entity. TMF Group may also help you find appropriate physical premises for your offices via our office brokerage service, which is available globally.
- Company formation services – we offer a full spectrum of company formation services and are experts in incorporating companies in over 83 countries, including all major onshore, mid-shore and offshore jurisdictions.
- International corporate structuring– we help to establish and manage the entire life cycle of your corporate structures, globally.
- Substance compliance health check – we help you to assess your local economic substance.
- Governance and regulatory compliance – we help companies become and remain compliant with ever-changing global regulations, such as transparency rules from the OECD and other regulatory bodies. Among the services we provide are, Common Reporting Standards (CRS) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Country-by Country notification and OECD Local and Master File, Know your customer (KYC) obligations, Legal Entity Identifier and many more.
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner registration services – RKG Klozer Trust Ltd can assist in reviewing your corporate structure and perform accurate UBO registration, as per local requirements, or take action following a change of the entity’s (ultimate) ownership.